Community & Location Go Hand-In-Hand at Lavender Meadows MHC
Surround yourself with natural beauty, small-town charm, and fields of lavender in sunny western Washington when you make Lavender Meadows your new home base! Take in the local scene and adventure in the great outdoors with other folks in our 55+ community!
- Meet up in vibrant Downtown Sequim for lunch or shopping.
- Visit the lighthouse at the Dungeness National Wildlife Refuge.
- Hike through pristine forests.
- Play golf at local courses.
- Ski Hurricane Ridge.
- Try your luck at the casino.
- Breathe in the intoxicating fragrance of thousands of lavender plants at Jardin du Soleil.
- And launch your boat at the John Wayne Marina.
The opportunities are endless, as are the friends you’ll make at Lavender Meadows.
Explore the Area